- Highway A22 and from Chiusa km 20
- Highway A22 and from North Bolzano km 42
By public transport:
By train till Bolzano or Chiusa and then by pubblic bus "SAD"
The nearest airports are:
- Dolomiti in Bolzano (58 km)
- Valerio Catullo in Verona (214 km) + FLY TO GARDENA service
- Gabriele D’Annunzio in Brescia (240 km) + FLY TO GARDENA service
- Marco Polo in Venezia (329 km)
- Orio al Serio in Bergamo (288 km) + FLY TO GARDENA service
- Linate/Malpensa in Milano (circa 340/370 km)
- Innsbruck (120 km) + FLY TO GARDENA service
FLY TO GARDENA
It 's a bus shuttle service which connects the main airports in the north east Italy to Val Gardena.
- From Bergamo / Verona / Bolzano to Val Gardena: 3 races on Friday, 4 races on Saturday and 2 races on Sunday in summer and 2 races on Thursday, Friday and Monday, 4 races on Saturday and 3 races on Sunday in Winter
- From Innsbruck: 2 races on Saturday in Summer and 3 races on Saturday and Sunday in Winter
- From Munich: 1 race on Saturday in Summer and Winter
Go to the web site to see timetables, current prices and to book your transfer to Val Gardena.