- Highway A22 from Ora km 75
- Highway A4 from west Padua km 128
- HIghway A4 from Vicenza Est km 120
By public transports:
Take the train till Trento or Feltre Central station and then take the bus of "Trentino Trasporti"
The nearest airports are:
- Dolomiti in Bolzano (89 km)
- Valerio Catullo in Verona (187 km)
- Gabriele D’Annunzio in Brescia (233 km)
- Marco Polo in Venezia (163 km) + FLY SKI SHUTTLE serivce (only in winter)
- Areoporto in Treviso (113 km) + FLY SKI SHUTTLE service (only in winter)
- Orio al Serio in Bergamo (280 km)
- Linate/Malpensa in Milano (circa 333/366 km)
- Innsbruck (211 km).
FLY SKI SHUTTLE
It 'a winter service which connects some of the major northeast airports to the ski resorts. The races are 2 per week, Saturdays and Sundays.